Slider

Pages

The “C” Family

I love an overcast day. It gives so many options for amazing shots of wonderful families like the “C” family.  I’ve known them for a while now, and I’ve been pestering hoping that one day they’d let me take some family portraits.  Today was the day that I got to meet up with them and their three little boys bounding with energy and capture some of those great moments.  In case you can’t tell J and I are twins, and A is their little brother.  Also – mommy is expecting one more soon (which of course I’m totally pestering asking her if I can take portraits of that precious little one when he/she gets here as well…)  They are just one incredible family, and I’m blessed to count them among friends.

Without further ado…The “C” Family!

IMG_1203bw

IMG_1149IMG_1164

IMG_1138IMG_1185
IMG_1135

0 comments:

Post a Comment