Slider

Pages

Posed–Headshots for C + N

I had the pleasure on Friday of meeting N and C – two amazing guys with high aspirations for life.  They needed some professional headshots done that they could use as they pursued their acting careers…I was more than happy to oblige.

We met in Downtown Chandler near a reception hall I am very familiar with.  The area is a great mix of new and old Chandler – with a lot of fun places to take some great shots.  We spent about two hours in parking lots, on stairways, and in the park.  Both these guys had HUGE personality, and were a pleasure to shoot.  (heh)

Thanks guys!  It was an honor to be your first paparazzi…I am sure I won’t be the last.  Good luck!

 

IMG_0458IMG_0476IMG_0329IMG_0403

 

IMG_0323IMG_0385IMG_0396IMG_0300

 

Oh and just for fun, here’s an edgy print of the amazing N and his future career as a Blues Brother…

IMG_0460hdr

0 comments:

Post a Comment